Should I rent a dumpster or hire junk removal service?
When its time to clean up it can be hard to decide to do it yourself or to hire a company to do it for you. There are a few choices you could make. One option is to rent a dumpster.
Good things about renting a dumpster.
- You can fill for a flat rate as long as you don’t overfill.
- You may save you a few dollars since your doing the labor yourself.
- You can rent it for weeks so you can take your time to use it.
Another option is to hire a company that Specializes in Junk Hauling also known as Junk Removal.
Good things about hiring Junk hauling.
- Junk removal team provides expertise on moving large items to not damage property.
- No torn up yard from dumpster.
- Junk can be removed from property the same day.
- Junk team will load the junk for you.
- We have the ability to donate items that are in descent shape.
- Movers are on site for items you may need moved around after trash is taken.
Both options can be effective but you need to decide what you can do yourself and what you may need help with. If you in good shape and can lift all the junk yourself then you could rent a dumpster. If you are unable to lift and throw items over 50 lbs you may consider hiring a junk hauling service.
Basic pricing example
When paying for junk hauling or a dumpster you are paying for service provided. So if you hire junk hauling you will be paying for labor of the workers as well and the junk being hauled. When you rent a dumpster you are only paying for the junk being hauled. The price difference is simply the same as a dumpster but also the price of labor. When choosing between the two think about what service would you like to have.
- Pay less for less service
- Pay more for more service
- Pay for labor
- Do the labor yourself
Think about these things and you will be able to choose a service that is right for you.